Library Mission Statement
The Schaller-Crestland Library supports an intellectually and culturally open environment in which students can successfully seek information and ideas for their educational, informational, and recreational needs. The library seeks to ensure that our students acquire the necessary information literacy skills they will need to become productive learners in the 21st century. This mission recognizes the essential role of the school library program in the educational process as students reach their full potential.
Library Vision Statement
- become active and experiential learners
- use higher-order thinking skills
- respect diverse ideas and beliefs
- connect with the outside world
- become life-long learners